The February Birchbox was decent, but there isn’t anything that would change my life or that I’d feel the need to purchase the full sized item.
Birchbox is a monthly subscription service for upscale beauty products. For $10, you get a box with 4-5 generous samples including makeup, skincare, fragrance, body, and hair care. There’s no commitment to subscribe to more than one month, so it’s really low risk. Wanna try Birchbox? I’d love it if you used my referral invite: Click here.
February Birchbox Items: The price in parenthesis is the price for the full-sized product, the samples are pretty generously sized, if not full-size.
- Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips ($14.50) -The name of this is hilarious and it’s actually quite nice. I don’t know if I’d bother to buy a full size though.
- Juicy Couture – Couture La La ($19 – $90) – This is a nice fresh scent and I would definitely consider buying a full size bottle, except that I get so many samples of perfume that I’d never need to buy a bottle of perfume.
- theBalm cosmetics – Mary-Lou Manizer ($24) – This is a highlight, shadow, and shimmer and I love the gold color. I will definitely use this.
- TIGI – Rockaholic Fun Times Flexible Hairspray ($20.50) – I’m sure its great, but I have very little use for hairspray. I use a spritz about twice a year.
- Birchbox Extra – Ghirardelli’s Milk & Caramel Square – This is a nice little sweet treat. I didn’t eat it yet, but mostly because I forgot about it.
Check out my previous Birchbox posts:
- February Birchbox
- March Birchbox
- April Birchbox
- May Birchbox
- June Birchbox
- July Birchbox
- August Birchbox
- September Birchbox
- October Birchbox
- November Birchbox
- December Birchbox
- January Birchbox