Our life started to get back to normal this week. Less busy, just able to relax and play with Jenson. He was getting into crawling position constantly, but only going backwards or doing his sit/crawl position shuffle. He’d get into crawling position and then sit, and then crawling position, and sit…and eventually end up where he was going. Our week consisted of his 10 month photos, a visit with some of Lo’s family, his first Crew game, breakfast at Cherborg Bakery (all gluten-free and amazing), and just playing around. Here are two favorites from his 10 month photo shoot.
Photo Favorites: August 4-10, 2014
1. He loves looking at books (and pulling all of them off the shelf.
2. Playing with daddy before bed in his favorite jammies
3. Funny faces
4. Chewing on his favorite toy (a haystack block)
5. Boof likes books too. She’s sleeping with a soft book between her paw and chin. Must have fallen asleep reading.
6. Sweet sleeping face
7. Thinking while he’s sleeping
8. Heading to bed
9. Trying on some clothes before pictures “mom, really?” (this shirt was too warm/bulky)
10. Ok, I’ll smile
11. This outfit made the cut
12. Shoveling in with both hands
13. Picture day! We decided to get 10 month pictures taken, thinking we’d get his hair cut before his 1 year pics. We haven’t done that yet, so who knows. It wasn’t the best photo shoot, because it was just at Target, but it was fine.
14. We laid him on this bench to change his outfits and he was flailing his arms and legs like crazy
15. We took off the legwarmers. Lo isn’t a fan
16. He was obsessed with the football and it was hard to get him to look up for pictures.
17. Lo’s grandma got this castle cube at a garage sale and it’s in perfect condition. He loved playing peekaboo through the porthole.
18. Sliding with nana
19. Meemaw helping Sadie and Jenson slide together.
20. Boof approves of the new shade.
21. Looking through the porthole
22. Beautiful Sadie
23. King of the castle
24. Our hibiscus bush took forever to bloom this year, but it’s always gorgeous when it finally does.
25. – 26. Jenson went to his first Crew game on August 9
27. Our Crew
28. He wasn’t a fan of the cheering (or booing) and it was getting towards his bedtime, so we spent more of the time in the club area where it was quiet, and watched on the tv’s.
30. Playing peekaboo with Chuck
31. Out to breakfast with Chuck and Kelley
32. Playing in his saucer
33. Sunday morning playtime
34. Boof had a doggie spa appointment and they sent her home with a pretty bandana. She smelled amazing for about 3 days. Worth it.
35. Oh no – sticker time again!?
36. I’ve got places to be
37. – 38. 44 weeks old!
39. Another sticker?
40. He just wanted to play with the sticker
41. – 42. Trying to distract him
43. Ten months old!
44. Poses with his puppy
45. – 50. Funny and adorable lovey baby
51. – 54. More playing after pictures
55. – 60. This series of pictures is ridiculous. Could they be posing more similarly? I was going through and editing pictures and when I noticed these, I was cracking up.