Oh my goodness….I can’t get ahead on these posts. I took so many pictures during our busy July that I’m struggling to get through editing them. I’ll get there. Since our schedules have slowed down, I haven’t taken as many pictures as of late, so hopefully this will help me get through the future posts. I don’t want this blog to be all about my weekly pics, so I’m trying to get some other posts up in between too. Oh, and he’s now 10.5 months, so I should probably get on that post too.
So anyway, most of this post consists of pics from our trip to my parents house when all of my sisters were in town. We took the occasion to get real family photos taken of all 20-something of us. Shockingly it wasn’t traumatic and they turned out great! I don’t have the photogs portraits yet, but have some that were taken on my camera. It was so great to get to snuggle baby Max again. It’s going to be hard to only get to see him a few times a year.
This is possibly the most unsmiley week of pictures from Jenson. He just got his first teeth and he just wasn’t smiley. He was pretty good tempered by this point, but was a serious baby.
Photo Favorites: July 21 – 27, 2014
1. He’s always trying to stand up against us – building up his leg strength
2. Crawling position (he could only go backwards at that point)
3. MAX! We stayed up late waiting for my sister’s family to get to my mom’s. Totally worth it to see that mug.
4. Lo and Max
5. Waking up with my baby boy. He loves snuggling up in my pit.
6. Look at that beautiful boy!
7. Jenson wants a piece of Max
8. Max studying Jenson’s mobility (just another month or two Max!)
9. Crawling backwards…right under the couch.
10. Max going for the face grab this time
11. Sister’s and babies
12. Gannon joined with his baby Gemma
13. Swinging at the park before pictures
14. Dad, Mom, and Grandma
15. My pretty nieces
16. Brady and Jenson staring each other down.
17. Suns in our eyes
18. Checking out Bull Creek (or crick, depending on who you ask)
19. Daddy and Jenson
20. Just the three of us.
21. My parents
22. Parents with their grandchildren: ages 5 months – 18.5 years old
23. My grandmas and her great-grandchildren
24. Love this picture of my grandma and my sister walking
25. Best picture of all…this is what it was like for my dad to live in a house with 7 women. He has us totally tuned out.
26. And then this one where it appears that he has fallen asleep (he can fall asleep at any moment)
27. And then finally a good one.
28. Another of us (I didn’t realize I put in so many)\
29. Jenson with his Uncle Chris and Aunt Julie (they live in Michigan and he hadn’t met Chris yet)
30. I don’t know if it’s possible for Jenson to puff his cheeks out any further than this. They are practically sitting on his shoulders and he looks so sad.
31. With his cousin Abby
32. My sister, her husband Gary, and Max
33. – 36. I’m usually behind the camera, so it was nice to get some pictures with Jenson, even if he wasn’t smiley.
37. Playing in the park after the pictures….helicopter
39. Riding the horsey
40. Running with Gramma
41. Here’s a smile! And a little glimpse of his teeth nubs.
42. Max is jealous of Jenson’s food
43. Happy face.
44. This face…not sure what it was. I think he was doing his Hulk grunts.
45. Checking out the water with Gramma
46. Looking incredulous with Uncle Dave
47. With Emma
48. Lydia, Gannon, and Maddie splashing the crap out of each other in the pool.
49. Loving on Gramma
50. Playing at the counter
51. Looking good in Max’s hat
52. Snuggled in.
53. More teeth nub pictures. The only time he was smiling this weekend was while he was eating apparently.
54. With Aunt Summer
55. And Aunt Jackie (its almost a smile!)
56. Bath time!
57. – 62. Baby boy is 42 weeks old! Taking these pictures is getting harder each week. He’s discovered the sticker it’s getting harder to distract him from peeling it off. It’s frustrating for both of us, lol. Only 10 more weeks of weekly pictures, but that means he’ll be a year old and I’m not ready for that!