Jen at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom hosts a Friday Photo Dump linkup and its a fun way to post a few (or bunch) pictures from the week. I switched my date range to Monday-Sunday because it wasn’t working for me to try to get the pictures up from the night before on Friday.
The big news of the week is that my sister had her baby boy! Maxwell Tucker was born on Wednesday. He was a week late, so it worked out that my parents were actually arriving in Vegas to visit with them on that day, so they got to see him right away.
Jenson was less fussy this week. He did more sleeping too. We finally started leaving his arms out of his swaddle, knowing he’d start to roll back to front soon, and it actually went really well! He gets himself turned in the crib now, but sleeps very well. We finally had some nice weather and could go on a walk (and then it was 15 degrees the next day).
February 24 – March 2, 2014
1. Playing on his changing table. 90% of the time when you lay him there, he smiles
2. Chewing on a giraffe while 2 other giraffe toys look on. (okay, I set them up)
3. Sleeping sweetly in his wiener dog jammies
4. Braxton always greets me when I get home, but sometime he “hides” behind his cup.
5. This baby – my new nephew! Maxwell Tucker was born on Feb. 26. I cannot wait to see snuggle him!
6. Boof looks so sad and concerned (and thin!) here. I think I was eating something and she came to sit close to me “just in case” I was inclined to give her some.
7. Coming back from a DoTerra party. He was so good, but we got home after his bedtime.
8. Playing with Sophie
9. He was cooing and chattering at the little monkey rattle that he’s looking at for about 5 minutes.
10. Daddy piled all of Jenson’s little toys on top of him and Jenson just went with it. As long as he can get something in his mouth, he’s pretty happy.
11. This is why we got a king sized bed – we can all fit comfortably when we want. Jenson doesn’t sleep overnight in the bed, but sometimes I leave him in there after one of his morning nursings because he goes right back to sleep. We left his arms out of his swaddle the night before to start to get him used to it, figuring it may be a rough night. He slept for almost 12 hours, nursed, and back to sleep for almost 2 more! We all stayed in bed until 1030 (though I had to get up to pump the other side). He must have been growing.
12. I made gluten-free pancakes once we did get up. I was craving them and the Hawaiian coconut syrup that we still have (and blueberries, of course).
13. Blowing bubbles is one of his favorite things
14. It was nice enough to have the door open for a bit. Boof LOVES her sun spots. 15. Tummy time pro now!
16. He loves this taggie blanket that his Aunt Amber made for him. It’s currently his favorite thing.
17. We went over to a friend’s house to go on a walk with her, baby Grace, and their two dogs. Jenson and Gracie were sizing each other up. Grace is 8 months, so she rolls all over the place. She LOVED Loren. She cried for him to pick her up once.
18. Gracie eyeing Jenson and his Sophie teether
19. Jenson eyeing Gracie after she helped herself to his Sophie teether.
20. “Guys, let me tell you about this chick I just met named Grace”
21. He found his hands awhile ago, but now he’s really studying them and how they move – especially when he’s sleepy.
22. Look at those lashes!
23. Daddy getting him to sleep
24. Sweet sleeping face
25. 21 weeks, what?!
26. He couldn’t keep his hands out of his mouth
27. After I took his hand from his mouth
28. Boofy doing her weekly picture duty (knowing she’ll get a treat)
29. Fluffy hair after a bath
30. This is the extra milk from the fridge that I had to freeze (10 bottles worth). Unfortunately, this week hasn’t been as generous.
31. Family nap time (except for me…)
32. Kissing on my baby – both wearing our footie jammies. Despite his face, I swear he liked it.