2013 March Birchbox
The March Birchbox didn’t have a lot of useful products for me and I don’t think I’ll be ordering any of the full-size products. I’m kind of hate getting shampoo/conditioner samples because I already have a ton from all over the place. Same with face primers and BB creams and such – they are a step I’m not going to take.
Birchbox is a monthly subscription service for upscale beauty products. For $10, you get a box with 4-5 generous samples including makeup, skincare, fragrance, body, and hair care. There’s no commitment to subscribe to more than one month, so it’s really low risk. Wanna try Birchbox? I’d love it if you used my referral invite: Click here.
- Caldrea Body Lotion ($22) – The three different scents sound great and I look forward to using them, but I’d never pay $22 for lotion.
- Make Eyeshadow ($18) – This eyeshadow is supposed to be highly pigmented and I do like to gray color of it, so I can definitely see myself wearing it. One-third of the sales goes to charity, so it’s a good company.
- Make Face Primer with SPF 30 ($30) – I’ll give it a shot, but I don’t wear primer.
- Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Color Saver Sulfate-Free Shampoo ($22) – I’m not picky about shampoo, so I’m not easily impressed. Sulfate-Free is nice though, and I love the apple/lemon scent.
- Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Color Saver Paraban-Free Conditioner ($24) – Again, not easily impressed, but paraben-free is better than regular.
- Madewell for Birchbox Emery Board ($5) – I love this emery board. I’m really picky about nail files because some of them give me the heebeegeebees. They can’t be too coarse, and have to have padding in the middle. This one is perfect.
Check out my previous Birchbox posts: