The Lean Green Bean Pin It Party
I’m linking up (a little late) to Lindsay from the Lean Green Bean, Pin It Party! This linkup will feature five of my favorite warm weather recipe posts that I’d love to be pinned by my fellow bloggers and readers. Hopefully you’ll find some Pinspiration! Click here to follow me on Pinterest!
Let me know if you are participating and I’ll check yours out too!
1. Crab Sushi Salad: This salad has the flavors of an awesome sushi roll, but without the hard work. It’s such a summery dish and I need to make it again soon! You can sub cooked shrimp/or mild fish if you’re not into crab or want to make it less expensive.
2. Chipotle Corn Salad: I make this constantly in the summer for picnics and parties. It’s healthy, flavorful, and is excellent with tortilla chips, on top of meats, or just eaten off the plate.
3. 3 Ingredient Gluten free Nutella Doughnuts: Gluten-free doughnuts that taste good are hard to come by, but these only take 3 ingredients for the doughtnut (4 additional if you want the glaze) and are so simple to make.
4. Spicy Thai Chicken Summer Rolls: These make a perfect gluten-free summertime substitution for sandwiches and are way easier they they look. You can fill them with anything!
5. Honey Chipotle Almonds: These spicy little snacks always make an appearance at Christmas, but I make them regularly make them throughout the year. I love to have a bowl of these set out at gatherings at our house because people can’t get enough of the spicy/sweet flavor of these.
If any of this looks good, I’d love for you to pin it! Check out Lindsay’s link up for other bloggers’ pinnable posts, including how-to’s, recipes, workouts, and more!